anonymous asked: Can you please do a scorose drabble where Scorpius is visiting the Burrow for dinner and he can’t stop looking at Rose, and Albus has to nudge him to pay attention to everyone else!? That would be so awesome!! :) Love your writing by the way
“Dude, you are not even paying attention to me.” Albus waved his hand in front of Scorpius’s face.
Scorpius turned towards Albus, “What?”
“I was saying that I have this crazy report that I have to turn in by Monday but I need some help from your department on the numbers.”
Hollisters electricity bill must be like $1 a month
to the himym couples, who were perfect in their imperfections, who found happiness in each other, who deserved so much more
I often think about how the war could have affected all of the characters, like
- Hermione keeping a nightlight next to her bed at night because the war has caused her to fear darkness and what lurks in the shadows.
- Narcissa clutching Lucius to her chest as he jerks awake after another dream about Azkaban.
- Draco tossing and turning restlessly in bed as he has vivid nightmares regarding his time spent serving the Dark Lord.
- Ginny sorting through her belongings as she prepares to move out of the Burrow and stumbles across an old present from Fred before breaking down and muffling her sobs with her pillow so her mum won’t hear and grow worried.
- Andromeda waking up in the middle of the night to murmur a reminder to Ted about what they have to do come morning before remembering that both her husband and daughter have long since passed.
- Harry growing paranoid that his scar will start burning and aching again, despite the fact that he knows full well Voldemort is dead, so he finds that on certain days, he has to pull himself away from the rest of society and hide away with his thoughts.
- Ron faltering in Auror training because every time he raises his wand, all he can remember are the faces and bodies of the dead family and friends he tripped over as he stumbled through the battleground back in May of 1998.
- Narcissa visiting her sister’s grave in secret and feeling waves of agony and anxiety wash over her every time she reads the freshly-engraved letters that spell out “Bellatrix Lestrange (nee Black).”
- Neville spending days in a quiet hospital room murmuring to his parents all about coming into his own brand of bravery and his struggles during his final year at Hogwarts and realizing full well that they’ll never truly hear him.
- Luna avoiding basements at all costs, as they remind her of her imprisonment, and making sure to keep her wand tucked underneath her pillow at all times…just in case another ambush takes her by surprise.
- George battling with the ever-present reminder that everywhere he looks, all he sees is Fred.
The list is never-ending and, quite obviously, fluctuates depending on how you view it, but…damn. I think about it a lot.
derek according to stiles
artistarebelde asked: Rose has really messy hair, so he’s fixes it for her??
“Weasley, you are a disaster.”
Rose skated around Scorpius, grinning. “You just say that because you can’t skate.”
“No,” he said, concentrating on not moving his legs at all in case the ice decided to flip him on his arse. “I say that because you have already fallen four times in the fifteen minutes we’ve been out here.”
Rose laughed. “You have to be willing to fall Scorp, or you won’t actually learn how to skate.” She came to a stop in front of him. “Come on, take my hands, I’ll teach you.”
He snorted. “You don’t even know how to skate!”
She rolled her eyes. “Malfoy, when a girl says take my hands, you do it, and you like it.”
Scorpius swallowed. And then put his hands in hers.
“Okay, come on,” and she began to skate backwards, dragging him along. “Lift your feet up, give me some momentum here, I don’t want to do all of the work.”
Scorpius lifted one blade off of the ice, sliding forward- and then promptly fell.
He took Rose down with him, instinctively clutching tighter to her in an effort to stay upright.
She landed on top of him, elbowing him in the gut and knocking the wind out of him. Her head knocked against his jaw, making him hit his head on the ice again.
She scrambled off of him, “I’m so sorry, are you okay?”
He gasped for a moment, getting his breath back. “You’re a menace,” he eventually said, and sat up.
Her hair was completely mussed, some of it hanging in her face, and the wind had tangled it helplessly.
He reached out, brushing her hair out of her face and restoring the part that she had had earlier that day. She looked up, trying to see what he was doing.
“Stay still,” he commanded, and finished fixing her hair.
She smiled at him when he dropped his hands.
“I don’t want to skate anymore,” he confessed.
“Let’s sneak into the kitchens for hot chocolate instead,” she suggested.
He nodded. They made their way back to shore and then started walking towards the castle. He took a deep breath, and slid his hand into hers as they were walking. He chanced a glance at her out of the corner of his eye. She was grinning.
Send me scorose/jily prompts.
Like many viewers, I was put off by How I Met Your Mother’s actual 42-minute finale, which featured divorce, death, and a whole lot of character regression. So I decided to trim it down to a regular-length episode that conveniently left those parts out. Enjoy!